Friday, August 19, 2005

hanging on a single strand

One my biggest fears is dying in strangulation, drowning and. god, i feel so rotten right now i think i will die choking in my sleep. ive had this cough and colds and fever since god knows how long and it feels even worse by the day. my nose is like a huge tennis ball painted red and my nostrils like the whole strech of the leaky cauldron... i just wish i could die right now so it's all over...done...end...rip! do i sound morbid? well, if you could see me now you can say straight in my face "you look like shit" and I won't kill you for saying that. i would even hug you so my virus will spread until it chokes the living daylights out of you. But I won't do that. just don't call me shit.

Daaaaammmnnn......what is it about this day? I feel like a cry baby. it's times like this when i wish i weren't living by myself... i wish i have a family... i wish that there is someone out there who genuinely cares enough about me... someone who can understand what I'm going through right this very moment. i feel like im slipping into depression again. if you know how much i miss being home, having my mom to take care of me, i can kill myself right now if it takes dying to actually experience that again. its times like this when i wish someone is actually physically there for me.

what the hell am i complaining about? who gave me the right to? geeez, who ever said life is fair? it never is. And especially not when you're in the same crap i'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home