Wednesday, August 10, 2005

yipeee! family time again

I just got the confirmation today straight from my bro that they're coming home for a visit come Saturday! Boy, I am soooooo excited! I can't wait to see them again after a long long time of not spending xmas and birthdays together. And this will be the first time i'd get to meet my amboy nephew who i heard is soooo sweet! damn... I'm feeling a wee bit nostalgic... i wish home was just a P15 trike ride away...

With that, I am seriously thinking about going home this weekend. What do you think? Maybe i'm better off going home next weekend... or maybe on the weekend before they fly back to manila then off to the US again.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh! i just can't make up my mind...

let's see.. what's keeping me from going home: i need to come up with some slide. there's supposed to be some biggie thing happening roundabout the 24th that I just can't miss... and then of course, i miss my hunee terribly! right now, i just want a big teddy puppy hug... not stinky summer licking my feet off! hehehehehe

hay, when's the best sked to go home kaya? it's times like this that make me wish i bought that XDA IIs i've been eyeing on...hopefully, that will make me organized enough to be able to juggle too many things at the same time! do you think it's high time i got it??!? hehehehhe... i know i'm making excuses for myself to buy it... damn... if it weren't for my hard-earned money and my dwindling bank account, i would have had no second thoughts of getting it!!! hahahahaha.... not unless i win it off some seminar! AHAHAHA! i'm dreaming again... *slap* *slap* I THINK I NEED TO WAKE UP...i'm talking nonsense here.... or maybe i need to get some sleep!

i need a break... i think i might as well purchase my plane ticket! hehehhehe... maybe tomorrow i'll have a "saner" state of mind to make the calls... hehe! :-) aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrggh i'm so stressed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home