Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A good start

Indeed, time flies so fast when you start your day right. I pretty much had a good kick out of bed with a phone call so loud it can drive the whole neighborhood crazy. I know, I'm exaggerating!

Anyway, a few minutes later I had another bout dragging myself out of bed to answer the door. Finally, they arrived! They installed my DSL line! Yipeee!!! 1 mbps connection from home!!! After almost 3 weeks of waiting and daily follow up calls, it felt like manna from heaven! I know I shouldn't be complaining but hey, for all it's worth, it does help to be with someone who knows someone up there. Thanks hunee! You are really my lucky charm!!!

So far, everything seems to pan out well for me these days. I keep wondering what's in store for me in the next few weeks, months, maybe? I dunno, really. Only time will tell...

1 Comments:

At Tue Jul 12, 02:59:00 PM 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe gleng naman! wifi nalang at desktop pc kulang mo hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home