Saturday, August 20, 2005

alcohol in excess

i had quite a night. went on a vodka marathon with my housemate and his girl number #2. i didn't have a lot, just 3 tall glassfuls of vodka7. halfway through my 3rd glass i could feel the alcohol kicking in. trust me, being tipsy is worse than getting drunk. in my half-sober state, i could feel the heat of the alcohol-loaded blood circulating, rushing through my head...got a little bout with my temper, over-reacted to some nasty online crap and felt very bitchy. yeah, i can be difficult sometimes. and yeah, i do have some issues.
i could barely recall what i did over the last 10 hours but here i am still very much wide awake. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY SYSTEM?!?!? I think my insomnia is back to haunt me for the long term. i gotta get myself a momo racing wheel. or maybe get myself a real car. wish it were that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home