Friday, February 24, 2006

In a State of Emergency

Seriously, I've heard this uttered so many times by our president, I am starting to feel apathetic about this whole thing. But seeing the massive amount of people walking towards Paseo this afternoon made me think twice about it.

I was smack right in the middle of Ayala, just about to cross to the other side of the street, when Cory and her allies marched towards the Ninoy Aquino monument in Paseo de Roxas. My first instinct was, should I stay for a while and say a prayer with them? The rational side of my brain told me not to. It was just too risky and besides I had some business to do somewhere else.

Walking away from the crowd, I felt sorry I didn't have my camera with me. Damn! It's one of those days when you feel you're the most unlucky person in the world. I should have known to bring it with me today... I knew fully well I was to witness this rally... we have been forewarned.

Oh well...sometimes shit happens.

1 Comments:

At Fri Feb 24, 03:46:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaw kasi e, ayaw mo naman...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home