Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Boredom

Hit me baby one more time! No, the song has nothing to do with what I'm feeling right now... although I could really use some hugs and a little bit of lovin' ...and maybe a nice movie to watch! I feel kind of crappy today. Damn it, I am sooooo bored!!! Geeeez, what's up with Tuesdays?!? Is it just me waking up on the wrong side of the bed or is it really just one hell of a boring day?

I had a massage last night. Nothing fancy. Just your dial a massage home service. Can't compare with the services at other famous spa and wellness centers in Makati. I wish I could find time and money to go to one soon. In a real hotel ambience...aaaaahhh i'm wishful thinking again.

But really, I think I need some time off. I need to decompress! Just one weekend that's free of hassles, free from thinking numbers, free from doing errands, free of having to slave over the household chores... damn right, this is something I need real bad. A vacation made in heaven - A weekend at the Westin and dinnner at the Jumbo Floating Restaurant would be nice (saw the post in Anton's blog)... and oh yes... Flowers and Chocolates... I love them both, like any spoiled brat like me would!

Now that reminds me... Where has my chocolate cake gone?!? I've been craving for Margie's Kitchen's Cookie Monster for weeks now... but I never got any! Hmmmmpppptttt! It's been days since I've been dying to have that moist chocolatey goodness of Cookie Monster melting in my mouth. Just the thought of it is killing me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home