Thursday, January 05, 2006

Shooting for the stars

I have been contemplating on creating my very own food blog. Lori's food blog totally got me screwed on desserts and I have been going back to the Cold Rock Creamery for 2 nights in a row now (and I'm still craving for it up to this hour!!!).

Well, so much for desserts, let me jot down 10 things that I hope to achieve before the end of 2006. Really some of the things in my list may be shooting for the stars, but what the heck, I may just get them anyway:

1. Get my own brand new car!
2. Get the food business running.
3. Buy our (me and my hunee's) first Digital SLR and a nice lens to go with it
4. Lose weight. A lot of it.
5. Attend cooking class at either Henny Sison's or at Amici.
6. Attend a photography class.
7. Get certified!
8. Have at least one Asian AND one North American trip.
9. Spend at least 3 days in tropical paradise! I don't care if it's Boracay, Palawan or Panglao!
10. Take pork and beef and rice partially or totally out of my diet.

Looking at my list, they look a little bit difficult to attain, but somehow doable. I just hope I get number #1 before the end of the 1st quarter! hehe :-) I am soooo looking forward to drive my Jazz around the block! h*winkz* eh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home